It is the first smartphone from Infinix, which comes in the stock Android operating system. This phone integrates Artificial Intelligence features as well. The phone comes with AI rear camera along with Android 8.1 (Oreo) software.
The quickest way to revert your phone back to its stock ROM is to restore your Nandroid backup. Assuming you have an up-to-date one available, this shouldn’t result in much—or any—data loss. In this guide, we’ll take a look at the three main ways to get back to stock Android. Whether that means going fully unrooted with a locked bootloader or just reverting to the stock ROM but keeping root access, you’ll find an option that works for you. The ROM Manager app will help you to back up Android ROM to PC through an easy to use interface.
This is necessary as implementing such complicated flashing is risky and may increase the possibility of soft bricking your phone. Besides, I always recommend our all Android users make a complete backup of their custom/stock firmware before executing any flashing process. Nandroid backup is considered a standard directory structure for backing up a perfect mirror image of any Android phone. Once your device is rooted, some apps like Titanium stock Android firmware Backup can be downloaded.
- KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate.
- These are hands-down the best phones with a near-stock Android experience you can get.
- Since Android is an open-source, carriers, and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) takes tremendous freedom with core functionalities of the operating system.
- After downloading the apk file (how to find a good version), you need to install it.
Also, because AOSP is very barebone and lacks CPU libs and patches, it won’t even be able to boot on most phones in its stock form. However, manufacturers often stop releasing updates for the older devices. However, custom ROMs offer continued updates for the device even after its production has stopped. A ROM in terms of the Android OS is the OS interface, including apps and firmware that have been loaded into the read-only memory of the device. Users can change this firmware and interface by changing or updating the ROM. During flashing, users load the new ROM in a manner similar to installing manual updates to the device.
- In this article, we’ll see some easy methods on how to take complete Nandroid backup and restore of any Android Phone.
- Once extracted, you can get all the firmware files, such as boot.img, system.img, vbmeta.img among others can be flashed via adb commands.
- So, it is wise to leave enough free space to accommodate the device’s various activities.
- Some custom ROMs (like Pixel Experience and Evolution X) come with GApps pre-installed.
- If you use a phone without Google Apps (GApps), most GCam versions will crash.
- Custom ROMs are alternative variants of Android for different devices running on the Android operating system.
It is known for its ability to enhance the brightness, contrast, and color of photos, resulting in images that are more vivid and detailed. There are some Google Camera Mod versions of 8.0, 7.4 or some lower version which can be found from the following download link. Search in the box for the exact version that you are looking for. If it is not found, you can leave a comment below and I will get it for you. Download one of the compatible apk of Google Camera for your phone and see how good or bad it is in comparison to the stock camera app.